- DAAD University of StuttgartM.sc WASTE Scholarship Programme 2021/2022
The M.Sc. WASTE is now a part of the EPOS-DAAD Program, which offers the opportunity to outstanding applicants with 2 years of relevant professional experience to finance their studies in Germany.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020 (23:59 – CET Central European Time) for Winter Term 2021/22
Apply now here
- Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent degree) in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or in a related field.
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
2. Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Programme 2020 for African Stduents
Bank of America is offering Global Africa Summer Internship pipeline program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking in America.
As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a chosen line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
Apply by November 6, 2020. Click here
3. Chevening Scholarships
Fully-funded scholarships to undertake any master’s course at any UK university are now open. Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship programme that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK.
These scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Applications for 2021/2022 Chevening Scholarships are now open until 12:00 (midday) GMT on 3 November 2020.
4. UC Berkeley Undergraduate Scholarship
Prospective undergraduate students from Sub-Saharan African countries are welcome to apply to the University of California, Berkeley.
Applications for admission are available beginning in October of the year prior to the year in which you would enter UC Berkeley. The application filing period is November 1-30. All applications must be submitted by November 30.
5. Acces Kenya
ACCES provides partial scholarships to the brightest Kenyan students from the most vulnerable backgrounds, ensuring that they are able to complete their full course of studies.
To apply for a scholarship you must;
1. Download and fill out a form to see if you will qualify for a scholarship.
2. If you qualify you can then fill out the application form to apply. A new form is issued for each intake. Intake for 2020 has now closed. Intake for 2021 is scheduled to open in February 2021.